Welcome to Clearing at Herts
Herts is a campus based university that provides skilled graduates ready for the modern workplace. We consult with employers when designing courses and our facilities provide you with up-to-date real-world experience, mirroring the careers and industries you’ll work in after graduation.
Clearing is open for applications
Clearing is your opportunity to secure a place at Herts this September. Whether you have changed your mind, your grades were higher or lower than expected, or maybe you always intended to apply through Clearing – now is your opportunity to study at a career-focused university, just 25 minutes north of London.
What stage are you at?
I've already got my results
It's easy to apply to Herts through Clearing. You can complete our simpleonline application formand get a response instantly. If you have a question and would prefer to talk to someone, call our Clearing hotline on0300 303 6300Monday – Thursday, 9.00 – 17.00 or Friday 9.00 – 16.00.
From Thursday 18 August (A level results day), the Clearing hotline times will be extended on the following days:
- Thursday 18 August (A level results day) - 8am to 8pm
- Friday 19 August: 8am to 8pm
- Saturday 20 August: 10 am to 3pm
Please note that the University and Clearing hotline will be closed on Monday 29 August and Tuesday 30 August.
What do you need to apply?
- 你的UCAS号码，如果你有的话。You can find this on the UCAS Hub
- Your results (including GCSEs, A levels, BTECs or equivalent)
- The course(s) you'd like to apply for
I'm waiting for my results
- If you haven't got your results yet,sign up for Clearing tipsto get a head start on Clearing and receive tailored information about how to prepare
- Now is also a great time to start researchingcourses available in Clearingor check out ourstep-by-step Clearing guideso you know what to expect when making your application
- In the meantime, you can join our onlineClearing Community通过Clearing与像你这样正在考虑申请Herts的潜在学生聊天，以及可以分享信息、提示和回答你关于成绩日和你感兴趣的课程的所有问题的在籍学生聊天。
until A level results day!
I've applied – what happens next?
- If you've completed an online application (and made sure to hit submit), you'll hear from us straight away to advise if you have an offer or if a tutor needs to take a look at your application form. If you don't have the relevant qualifications, we'll let you know too. You can always call us on+44 (0)1707 284800if you want to discuss that further
- If you receive an offer, please refer yourself to Herts on theUCAS Hubto confirm your place. If you don't already have a UCAS application, you'll need to submit one to do this
- Keep a close eye on your emails so you can stay up to date with us
- In the meantime, you can join our onlineClearing Communityto chat to prospective students like you and current students who can share information, tips and answer all your questions about start of term, life on campus and commuting to Herts!
You're guaranteed a place our modern accommodation, with 24/7 support, subject to meeting application deadlines and personal needs...
With excellent transport links and 25 minutes north of London, you’ll get the best of both worlds...
Herts offers a vibrant and inclusive campus-based community, with modern accommodation and lots to get involved in...
We’ll give you the skills and support you need to kickstart your career, from work placements to our mock assessment centre...
Benefit from support systems designed to relieve stresses and help you focus on your experience, from wellbeing to safety, financial and more...
Learn in career-driven facilities which simulate the live work environment of your chosen industry
Herts research ranked in UK's top 25% for research impact (REF 2021)
Undertake placements at companies such as KPMG, Tesla Motors (UK) and Microsoft
Experience a campus community, from social spots to sports activities and over 100 different societies to join